Follow more on Twitter

Friday, July 11, 2008

Bored at Work (I'm an Idiot)

At home, I mean work, we have this sign that reads "We do not allow animals in our vehicles." In a fit of boredom, as I was sitting there at 11 in the evening waiting on the last flight from Atlanta, I came up with some possible customer responses to this signage. Enjoy.

1. So much for listening to "House of the Rising Sun" on the iPod. I won't be charged a penalty fee if it shows up on the shuffle, right?

2. We're not animals. We're just two wiilllddd and crazzzy guys!

3. How about on the outside of the car? See our friend, Teen Wolf, was really looking forward to car surfing down Patterson St.

4. (I stole this one from "Knocked Up." I couldn't resist.) Can you make an exception for Robin Williams' knuckles?

5. Well charge me for a DVD player then, geesh! I was hoping a game of Jumanji would keep my kids entertained on the way to Orlando.

6. (If I was renting to Kermit the Frog) Fine with me. Fonzie, Ralph, Ms. Piggy and I were not looking forward to eight hours with that spitting loud mouth Animal anyway.

7. Well Sigfried, I guess we'll have to ride our beautiful white tigers all the way to Vegas for the show then. Giddy up!

8. Sorry Cheetara, I know it's midnight but it looks like they won't be able to rent you something after all, and it's going to take me at least a few days to fix your car. You're more than welcome to stay at my house free of charge (creepy wink at me)

No comments: